If you or a loved one has a development disability and receive Resource Coordination Services through the Developmental Disability Administration (DDA), let Optimal Health Care be your resource coordination provider of choice.
Our program stresses a holistic approach to resource coordination:
- Emphasizing understanding of individual needs and preferences
- Connecting individuals to community resources
- Providing support with community integration
- Assisting with Language translation: American Sign, Spanish, French, and German
We provide services in the following counties:
• Carroll • Frederick • Washington • Allegany and • Garrett
• Baltimore City • Baltimore County • Harford • Howard and • Anne Arundel
To receive Resource Coordination services from Optimal Health Care Inc., you must be referred to us by the Maryland State Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA).
To submit an application to your DDA Regional Office, click on How To Apply.
For more information, Contact Us or call us at (301) 790-4962 / Toll Free 1 (855) 798-1898.